Jeff Metler was born and raised in Utah. He graduated from Brigham Young University and later attended law school at both the University of Idaho and Brigham Young University. He is a founding and senior partner of MHM Law Offices.
Jeff’s practice is limited to personal injury, wrongful death, and mass tort litigation. He has handled thousands of cases and represents clients throughout the United States. As he was the first attorney to graduate from the Personal Injury Institute, Jeff regularly teaches doctors and other lawyers how to successfully prepare and litigate injury cases. Jeff has been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox networks as well as being featured in Forbes Magazine.
Having spent 2 years of his childhood in a wheelchair, Jeff has a unique understanding of what injured people go through. As a personal injury attorney, he works for individuals and families to receive fair and just compensation.
Jeff is married to the love of his life Colin. They enjoy traveling with their 4 children and spending time on the lake as a family. Jeff loves anything outdoors including fishing, backpacking and off-roading in Moab, Utah.
Jeff personal highlights include:
- Named as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” for Utah by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys for consecutive years since 2017
- General Counsel to the Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association since 2004
- Named as one of The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- A Forbes Magazine Leading Provider for the Central United States
- Utah Valley Magazine’s “Top 40 Under 40”
- “Up and Coming Attorney” in Utah Business Magazine
- Prior president of the Central Utah Bar Association
- Lectures regularly to Utah lawyers, doctors, and physicians on personal injury topics
- 2008 Up and Coming Attorney of the Year
- General Counselor of UCPA Board
- Member of Utah Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of American Trial Lawyers Association